Saturday 10 November 2012

First Of All, Introduction…

Thoughts flows through everyone’s mind so long as the person in question is alive. As long as his heart beats and he breathes in oxygen and breathes out carbon di oxide, it is bound to cross his mind. Infants, adolescents, adults, the aged ones, destitute, insane persons at any point in time have something they thinking about
. In one of his famous quotes, Mahatma Gandhi said “A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes”.

One of my friends, Folami, once asked me if it’s possible not to have any thoughts in mind for a minute, my answer was yes but that was way back when I was a lot younger; now I think it’s impossible except the otherwise is proven scientifically. For long, I have always wanted to put pen to paper and communicate my thoughts to people in other to make them understand how I feel on different issues at different times, and Blogger has given me a chance to do just that! I appreciate it. From time to time and hopefully more frequent, I would endeavour to pass events that happen in my mind across using this medium; and not only my thoughts but also write ups from other people I find interesting. So I enjoin you all to contribute to topics I’d write on, correct and guide me in place you think I got it wrong, criticize me constructively too so I don’t do a mistake more than once; as our elders would say “when a child falls, he stands up, looks forward and move on but in the case of an adult, he stands up, looks backward to know the reason he fell, notes it and then move forward” I look forward to enjoying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment